Bucket Of Love

Enjoying the life that god has laid out for us.

Friday, August 17, 2012

My son..

You make mama so mad at times and yet sometimes I am so proud of you that I start to cry. There will be no other like you. I love you more than anything else. Your smile is my happiness and your hugs is my world.

I wish I could freeze this time in your life and keep you my little boy. I'm sorry that I yell and scold you but I do it for your own good. Because if I didn't I know it would be worst. Seeing you grow up is the hardest thing I've done because if it was up to me you'd always be mine.

Always know that I love you and you are always on my mind. Because in all of this world there will be no other like my little son. I love you Elias!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home